We collect various pieces of information (including personal information) from our Users in order to provide you with a personalized, useful, and efficient experience. The categories of information we collect can include:
- Information you provide to us. We may collect and store personal information you provide to us when purchasing our Services, or creating an account, including your name, email address, mobile phone number, user name, password, the organization you work for, and other credentials. We may also retain messages you send through the Service via helpchat.
- Information we receive from other sites. When you interact with our site through various other sites, we may receive information from such sites, including information posted or otherwise made available on your profile, user name, user ID, and any other information you permit the site to share with third-parties. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the other site. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to our website or Service.
- Metadata. Converge may collect metadata associated with the User. Metadata typically consists of how, when, where, and by whom a piece of data was processed in the Services as well as how you use the Services. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages and push notifications, and permit you to share your creations on the Service with your contacts or social media sites. We may also send you Service-related emails or messages (e.g., account verification, order confirmations, change or updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
We automatically collect certain types of usage information when you visit our website or use our Service. When you visit the Service, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets us help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click, how frequently you access the Service, and other actions you take on the Service), and allow us to track your usage of the Service over time. We may collect log file information from your browser or mobile device each time you access the Service. Log file information may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, information about your mobile device, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our Users. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our Users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service. We may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit, your use of third-party applications, and other information that assists us in analyzing and improving the Service.
When you access our Service by or through a mobile device, we may receive or collect and store, either directly or through third-party analytics tools, a unique identification numbers associated with your device (“Device ID”), mobile carrier, device type and manufacturer, phone number, and, depending on your mobile device settings, your geographical location data, including GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device.
We use or may use the data collected through cookies, log files, Device IDs, location data, and clear gifs information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information to our Users; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Service; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website and our Service; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our service.
We may share your personal information in the instances described below. We may also share your personal information with:
- Third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, in order to carry out their work for us, which may include content or service fulfillment or providing analytics services;
- Third-parties at your request (e.g., to other members of your organization in accordance with your and their privacy settings); The public at your request;
- Other parties in connection with any company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third-party or in the event of bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
We may also share information with others in an aggregated and anonymous form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual person or entity.
Data Retention. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. Following termination or deactivation of your account, Converge may retain information (including User Content) for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to delete your account. Please be aware that we will not be able to delete any content you have shared with other Users or with third-parties.
The Service may contain links to and from third-party websites of our business partners, advertisers, and social media sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check the individual policies before you submit any information to those websites.
We reserve the right to modify this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Revision” date below and will post the updated Policy on this page.
If you have questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Policy was last revised on, and effective as of, April 19/2022.